All modules should be combined with the foundation training and can be combined with other modules, at one time or in the future, to support your specific needs
In the past, so much data has been provided over three full days, that retention is difficult.
This has been validated by a casual survey of participants concerning what they remember about the workshop and how they use that information. While everyone can point to a single impact, few can name two items from the workshop and how each has been useful or helpful in an ongoing manner.
So, my thought was to be more specific and focused during our workshops.
The benefits include;
- Shorter workshops. Less time away from their departments, less expense for each engagement
- More depth and detail for each topic instead of blending presentations to cover several related but different goals
- Engagement, role plays, action development, etc., are easier to accommodate with fewer expectations
- Better retention and utilization of information and skills.
- We can schedule multiple branches during each trip
- Additional workshops can be scheduled at 90, 120,180 days, etc., to support previous workshop results. Then use that as a springboard for the current workshop. Confirmation and support of previous knowledge and skills.