The FirstView Advantage
In 15 minutes a hiring manager can review objective, comparative information that predicts the behavior of a job candidate in any or all of 15 job categories. Then use behavioral interviewing questions selected by advanced psychometrics to probe only those areas that suggest a potential weakness for the individual in the job.
Can Be Used Effectively With No Training And No Assistance
FirstView is plug and play. The candidate’s behavior is described within the context of the job requirements and processes. The hiring manager has no need for expert interpretation. FirstView makes it easy to use assessment technology to reduce hiring costs and improve performance.
Reports for the following Function Categories:
Sample Report and Flyer for FirstView:
Psychometric Accuracy/Completion Time
FirstView matches the accuracy of the finest 5th Generation instruments, yet requires only 15 minutes to complete.
- Rules—consistency, ability to deal with change, need for structure, ability to follow rules and policies
- Extroversion—need to work with others, communication of enthusiasm, ability to talk or listen
- Assertiveness—decision making, selling and closing abilities, ability to handle confrontation, willingness to take direction from others
- Teaming—teamwork, collaboration with others, competitiveness
- Sensitivity—emotional stability, handling of criticism and feedback, dealing with stress
- Organization—planning, spontaneity, time management attitudes, ability to handle details
- Social Desirability—an internal validity scale to determine if the candidate is being frank with their answers
- Cognitive Ability—an overall aggregate measure of cognitive skills