Foundation Training & Modules
Who we are influences how we interact with others
Who they are influences how they receive our interaction and then, interact with us
The Foundation training can be a standalone,
full day or one-half day workshop, but portions of this section are essential for other workshops to build upon.
Various perspectives from this portion are needed to support aspects of interaction with understanding and development of others.
Foundation 1. Personality
Using one of three assessments to suit the situation and participant group, we identify what individual filters are in place for each participant and how these filters support themselves and others.
Foundation 2. Maslow
A conversation concerning Maslow’s needs, as drivers in the workplace.
Foundation 3. Trust
Without trust, there are always different agendas that can undermine every interaction.
Foundation 4. Relationships
How we communicate with others, based on personalities and many other factors, creates and defines our relationships, good or bad. We will explore what these traits look like and how to tweak or modify our approach to others and actively support our relationships.
All modules should be combined with the Foundation Training and can be combined with other modules, at one time or in the future, to support your specific needs
In the past, so much data has been provided over three full days, that retention is difficult.
This has been validated by a casual survey of participants concerning what they remember about the workshop and how they use that information. While everyone can point to a single impact, few can name two items from the workshop and how each has been useful or helpful in an ongoing manner.
So, my thought was to be more specific and focused during our workshops.
The benefits include;
- Shorter workshops. Less time away from their departments, less expense for each engagement
- More depth and detail for each topic instead of blending presentations to cover several related but different goals
- Engagement, role plays, action development, etc., are easier to accommodate with fewer expectations
- Better retention and utilization of information and skills.
- We can schedule multiple branches during each engagement.
- Additional workshops can be scheduled at 60, 90, 120, 180 days, etc., to support previous workshop results. Then use that as a springboard for the current workshop. Confirmation and support of previous knowledge and skills.